lunes, 24 de agosto de 2009

Jens Lekman - If you ever need a stranger




If you ever need a stranger to sing at your wedding a last minute choice then I am your man...
I know every song, you name it by Bacharach or David every stupid lovesong that's ever touched your heart
Every power ballad that's ever climbed the charts
You think it's funny my obsession with the holy matrimony but I'm just so amazed to witness true love and true love, can be measured through these simple pleasures they are waiting there for you to be discovered... I would cut of my right arm to be someones lover, maybe I'll meet her there tonight at the wedding buffee i walk up to her when she's caught the bouquet and oh, it's just like a whirlwind.

1 comentario:

  1. Que bonita canción, te digo Prisci, vieja chula, que canciones me haces escuchar, no conocia a este joven, espero escuchar otra de el. El corito, bueno la mujer, que voz, como relaja. Saludos

    ResponderEliminar

Conta